Located just outside of Boston, in Watertown, Massachusetts, our experienced immigration lawyers provide immigrants throughout New England with a full range of immigration services. Our qualified immigration attorneys are prepared to assist employers, employees and families with all their immigration needs.
If you, a friend, or family member wishes to reside, study, visit or work in the United States, or have been placed in removal proceeding, please call 617-926-8944 or click here to set up a free half hour consultation with one of our experienced immigration lawyers.
- Relative Petitions
- Green Cards
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Deportation/Removal Proceedings
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Employment Visas
- collecting the necessary documents and information;
- accurately completing the appropriate applications and petitions;
- submitting documents, applications and packages in a professional and organized manner to maximize the chance of approval;
- preparing you for, and assisting you during interviews before U.S.C.I.S.
Our immigration lawyers will assist you in every step of the immigration petition process including:
Our attorneys also assist those who have already been placed in removal proceedings. We have deportation attorneys experienced in successfully defending government charges of removability. Despite what you may have heard, immigrants in removal proceedings may have options or defenses other than deportation or Voluntary Departure.
If you, a friend, or family member wishes to reside, study, visit or work in the United States, or have been placed in removal proceeding, please contact our law office at 617-926-8944 or [email protected].
LexisNexis Immigration Outside News